Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blackwork Winter Tam's Creations: Update

Well I am done stitching for the day. I was hoping to get this one completed, but ended up having a long conversation with DD, so I put my stitching aside for that. I did get a bit done tonight and am so close to finishing I can taste it! I have that excitement of being so close to finished rushing through me right now and part of me just wants to keep stitching tonight until it is completed, but I can't do that because I have to get up at 6:30AM to get my DS up and off to school. *sigh* So I will just have to finish it tomorrow after my 2 hours on Teresa Wentzler's Wedding Sampler. I am trying to keep my promise of at least 2 hours on that design every day and so far so good. Anyway, here is the progress picture for Blackwork Winter as of May 5, 2009.

I have enjoyed stitching this piece so very much! It is perfect for those times when I hurt too much to concentrate on the TW design. It is perfect for taking with me to appointments and such. It is easy to pack up and take with me if go somewhere for a weekend. I am going to miss it! It's ok though, after I finish the birth sampler for my niece I can either do the wedding sampler for me and DH, or start another Tam's Creations Blackwork as I have a few of her charts in my stash.

Well that's it for me today, see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)