Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Contest- Winners

Since there has been no correct answer yet, and not a lot of interest, here is a picture that shows the error.



The motif is set to look like steps. The three stitches that the arrow are pointing to, should not be there.

So..there were two people who attempted to answer this, so I will send $25.00 gift certificates to them both for playing along! Thank you Christine and Jo. I hope you get something nice with your prize money!

Thank you both for playing along!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm off to have a browse now.
    I can see the error now that you've pointed it out, but I would never have noticed it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you've pointed it out, it is, of course, glaringly obvious!

    Thanks for my gift cert, I was up very late last night perusing the website. There is some great stuff to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it! Too bad I missed that I would of given it a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)