Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stitchy Update

My DH has my camera in Virginia with him, which is why I had not posted any updates. But today I finally got the scanner working again and used it to take pictures of my wips.

I joined a yahoogroup called WOCS. It is about a year old and does cross stitch for charity. I really liked the idea and have started one of the cow charts they are doing.

This is a chart by Stephanie Cliquennois and can be found at her site. She is from France and has created quite a few of these little cow charts. They are quite adorable. These squares will be used for a quilt.




Here is the Blackwork Cat from Kitty and Me Designs as of Nov. 8, 2007.


Here is a picture of the Mini Amish Quilt I mentioned in an earlier post. I am not that far on it.



This is called Amish Sunburst and is made by Cross My Heart Designs. I've done peices on black fabric before (the large wizard for my DH) and had no trouble with it, but this time it is slow going trying to find the holes. Maybe I'm just out of practice. It has been at least 6 years since I have stitched on black.

My DS is sick with an infection in his throat so I have halved his school work. It is difficult to get him to pay attention when he is ill. I am sure he will feel better in a couple days.


1 comment:

  1. I am sad for your son.
    Stitching on black is familiar to me, but it is not easy in Finland either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)