Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Year End Q & A

Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
--yes I did. My resolution was to stitch more than in 2007, and I did that.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
--My sister-in-law did and now they live with me.

Did anyone close to you die?
--Nope.

What countries did you visit?
--Just the USA, another state.

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
--rebuild my physical strength, keep the house cleaner, and stitch!

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
--Pulling myself out of depression by recognizing it sooner and acting to change it.

What was your biggest failure?
--Not realizing I was severely depressed until many months had passed.

What was the best thing you bought?
--My Sleep Number bed!

Where did most of your money go?
--bills, where else?

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
--Having a baby in the house again and visiting my in-laws over the Holidays.

What song will always remind you of 2008?
--Hate Me by Blue October I guess.

Did you fall in love in 2008?
--rediscovered many times how much I love my husband and why.

How many one-night stands?
--none of any one's business LOL

What was your favorite TV program?
--Dexter

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
--Yes.

What was the best book you read?
--I really enjoyed Stephen King's newest short story collection and Patricia Cornwell's new book Scarpetta. Other than that, I mostly re-read books I already own.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
--Blue October

What did you want and get?
-a new bed and some new charts

What did you want and not get?
--a new digital camera

What were your favorite films of this year?
-I didn't watch many movies.

What did you do on your birthday?
--nothing.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
--comfort and anything that did not add to my pain level such as jeans.

What kept you sane?
--writing in my journal, talking to my husband, playing with baby and stitching!

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
--Prince as usual :)

What political issue stirred you the most?
--Not sure.

Who did you miss?
--my DH's family

Compared to this time last year, are you:Happier or sadder?
--happier

Thinner or fatter?
-sadly, fatter (steroids suck!)

Richer or poorer?
--the same.

What do you wish you’d done more of?
--stitching

What do you wish you’d done less of?
--hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)