Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally chose a Joan Elliott Piece

Well I finally decided what to stitch next. I kitted up and started Christmas Dreams on Silver Stardust Aida. It is a Santa in the shape of a crescent moon. I chose to do the blue version on the silver aida. The chart was designed specifically for the Stardust Aida from Charlescraft. I wanted to do one of the fairies, but due to Christmas money was a bit tight so I couldn't order all the metallics. Since I have all the flosses the Santa calls for, I chose to start that one instead.



© Joan Elliott and Charles Craft
Christmas Dreams: Silver



I may do the red one as well so they'll be a pair to hang up next Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely choice - that is beautiful. Could you reverse it to have the red one facing the blue one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)