Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Prayers Please

Yesterday my son's best friend was badly burned in an accident in his backyard. I am asking for prayers, thoughts, whatever it is that you do for this 11 year old boy. He is currently in a burn unit in Augusta Georgia with 2nd degree burns over 40% of his body. His name is Matt. 

4 comments:

  1. Sure will! Please keep us posted as to how he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with him and his family. This must be also very difficult for your son and Matt's othre friends so big hug to you all. I have kids that are same age and I hope no one would have to face something like that ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of positive thoughts for Matt and hugs for your son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)