Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award & Charity Square Used

Lorraine (AKA K1nS) from Cross Stitch Forum presented me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you very much Lorraine, I appreciate it! :)



The rules for this award are:
1: Thank the person who gave it to you
2: List 7 things about yourself
3: Pass it along to 15 other bloggers

7 things about myself, hmm, that's going to be a tough one but I will try.

  1. I am a giver whenever I can be and will push myself to do more than I should
  2. I like to write
  3. I like to read
  4. I don't watch much television
  5. I home school my son
  6. I love my yellow Mustang
  7. I love collecting cross stitch stash
You'd think listing 7 things about myself would be easy, but for some reason I'm never good at stuff like that and end up having to seriously think to find stuff to write. LOL

Pass it on to 15 other bloggers. This isn't going to be easy because I read many many stitching blogs as well as chronic pain blogs and many of them are favorites! I don't comment as much as I want to but I do read all the blogs that are listed on the right side of this page (you have to hit the more link to see them all). I will try to pick 15 though and they may not all be stitching blogs.
  1. The Spinster Stitcher
  2. Craftgirl78
  3. Living With Bob
  4. Boo's Mummy
  5. X Marks My Spot
  6. Two Handed Stitcher
  7. Tickled Pink In Stitches
  8. Tales of A Stitching Mouse
  9. Tales From A Stitching Witch
  10. Purple Peacock
  11. Of Needles Pins and Stitching Things
  12. Dani, Black Belt Stitching Wizard
  13. Glitter, Vinyl, and Thread
  14. Hockey Mom Stitching Hobby
  15. It's Daffycat!
Yay I came up with all 15! I enjoy every blog I read, so I just randomly picked 15 and gave them in no particular order.





A while back I did a square for WOCS (a charity stitching group) and until today I did not know what it had been used on. Through another blog I was able to see a photo album of some of this groups' finished items and this is one of them. This is the Precious Moments square I stitched back in 2008 or 2009 I think it was. It has been finished into a tote bag. I hope the recipient liked it!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly for the award. So nice to see pictures of a charity square actually used sometimes I wonder if they go into a black hole somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy thank you so very much for the award! Wow, I have never won an award for anything before! I really am grateful to you :-) As soon as I can sort out the 'puter (reinstalling again) I will see about passing on the award. You are very kind, and I expect you'll receive a few back from your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award. I really appreciate it. Now to think of 7 things, hmmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Missy - not sure what I have to do now ? Val

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)