Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mail Call and I will stitch today darnit!

Other than being sick, nothing else is going on. I am feeling a bit better today so I am going to try and stitch a Christmas Ornament for the challenge I joined. I was hoping to have at least 2 ornaments stitched by now, but no such luck. I'm going to try a simple design because my concentration isn't as good as it normally is and I'm afraid if I try something more difficult I'll just end up having to rip it all out. I'm going to try the Brittercup Designs "Christmas Cat Tree" from this year's JCS Ornament issue. It only uses a few colors so here's hoping I can get at least this one done.

I won a giveaway offered by Lisa from Hera Chronicles and the box arrived yesterday. WOW lots of wonderful stuff! Beautiful gold dusted aida fabric, a piece of gorgeous purple hand dyed evenweave, pretty pretty flosses, sparkly beads of many colors, fun purple socks, a q-snap cover, wonderful charts and a pair of reading glasses! There was also a headband with green yarn hair (in braids) and a black felt witch's hat attached, but my neice took that right away so its not in the picture (but it sure looked adorable on her!).



Thank you so much Lisa! I love all of it! Thank you thank you!! Your package made me smile and I really needed the smile!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)