Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Update On My Stitching

After I finished the Quaker, my niece asked me to do a Hello Kitty cross stitch for her, so I did. I don't remember the date I started it. However, I finished it January 27, 2015. Here is a picture:


I have started a Joan Elliott, Fairy On A Dragon. This is as far as I have gotten (it came between the Quaker and Hello Kitty):





After I completed Hello Kitty I picked up my old WIP, Christmas Dreams from Joan Elliott. I completed it on the 26th of February 2015. It needs to be washed and pressed, then the beads will be added. Here is the pic for that one.




After finishing Santa I picked up the Anniversary/Wedding sampler that I started years ago for my hubby and I. This is the Sentiment Sampler by Betty Spencer from thee American magazine Cross Stitch Crazy (May 2002 issue). Here is where it stood when I started stitching on it earlier today. I joined a Sampler SAL on the Cross Stitch, It's Fun Facebook group. I got almost all of the lower right corner filled in, which is the outermost border.



Here is what that sampler will look like (well, real close to this as I did change the center and am adding beads as well) when it is done.



A friend from the Facebook group gave me a RAK. Her name is Heather and I am so very grateful! She sent me the pdf from Heaven and Earth Designs for Amy Brown's Mini Naughty Fairy. I don't know when I will get a chance to stitch it, but I do love it!



I've been participating in the Facebook group and we hold daily Google+ Hangouts. These hangouts are a LOT of fun and go a long way towards keeping my stitching bug alive and well. Watching everyone stitching makes me want to stitch more and more. I am quite glad I joined them. They are a great group of people.


8 comments:

  1. There has been a lot of stitching going on since your last post. Great to see that the FB group kept your motivation going. For me it's the same when I visit the blogs in my reader, it's always very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitte. I still read the blogs, but I am behind (as usual..I always seem to be behind LOL) and I agree they are very inspirational.

      Delete
  2. Your sampler looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! Well done :) Glad the FB group is helping to keep you motivated and having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great projects--that fairy looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)