Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Wow has it been a while

It has been a rough few years for me due to health, depression, anxiety, and a lost stitchy bug. However I did pick my stitching back up recently after a nearly 2 year hiatus. I am working on Joan Elliott's Fair On A Dragon. I am stitching it with DMC floss on 28ct jobelen using 2 strands of floss over 2 threads.

Joan Elliott ©
Fairy on a Dragon


I am once again fighting back against depression induced apathy and trying to be a real person again, so I figured I could pop a post up on this blog. I am also running a stitching group on Facebook called The Stitching Nest. Right now it is a small group, but a good group. We have a lot of fun using Google Hangouts to stitch and chat together. A virtual stitching group! My daughter, who also stitches, helps me run the group. If you have a Facebook check it out.

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I will post more as I have missed writing on this blog and writing in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)