Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Update Fairy on a Dragon

All in all today was a rough day thanks to the remainders of hurricane Irma. My back and pelvis were acting up, though not as badly as yesterday. To help distract myself from the pain and to aid in relaxing I did some stitching tonight while on a hangout with members of the facebook group The Stitching Nest. It was a lot of fun hanging out with my friends chatting, laughing, and stitching. Here is the latest progress picture of Fairy on a Dragon by Joan Elliott.

Fairy on a Dragon © Joan Elliott
2 over 2 on 28ct Jobelen using DMC threads

I've also been working on a post for my Living With Chronic Pain and Depression blog. It gives an overview of my day in the hopes of helping others to understand that being home all day with chronic pain is not the same as having a day off of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)