Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Rough Week

Something happened to my back and I don't know what it is. I went to the emergency room beacuse it felt like the plate that holds my hip bone to my sacrum had moved or broken. According to the x-rays I had not broken the plate, nor had it moved from where it should be, but it does rock a bit since the screws are now all loose. The doctor thought it was the swelling that I have (my whole body with pitted edema in my legs) which is causing the increased sciatica and major pain increase that sent me to the hospital. I've been in bed for most of the week to try and keep the pain controlled. Today is the first day that my pain level has been below a 7 as I am currently at a 5. The swelling has not gone down, even with the diuretic I have been put on, so I get to call my primary care doctor and go see them to start checking on my kidneys, which the ER doc told me to do. The idea that something is wrong with my kidneys really scares me.

I have been stitching though, mostly crochet. I've finished a bunch of small peices that I am not sure what to do with yet. Though the angels will be turned into a window decoration for Christmas next year. I put one of the doilies under the crystal nativity peices on top of the TV. It has a ruffled edge, but it looks okay. Well I think I'm going to go do a bit of stitching on Stroke of Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)