Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Seasonal Exchange and SBQ

SQB February 6, 2008


Are there other crafts that you have tried and abandoned? Why do you like stitching better?

I have tried knitting and scrapbooking. I don't know why I can crochet but not knit and my scrapbook pages just did not look good at all so I stopped. I like stitching better simply because I can do a good job at it, even with difficult charts. lol

Seasonal Exchange

My piece for the seasonal exchange on CSC is done. It took me a bit longer than I thought it would because that "cold" I posted about on Jan 21st turned into pneumonia and I stayed sick for three weeks. It took two antibiotics to get rid of it. I was unable to do the piece I wrote about earlier, the garden with a bench as it was too big for the 70 x 70 maximum dimensions and I tried to rechart to make it fit, but it just didn't look right. So I chose a new pattern. This one is from and old magazine I had,: "Cross Stitch For All Seasons". I won't describe it or put a picture of it up until after my pal receives it, I don't want to spoil the surprise. I just hope she likes it!

I've been really enjoying having a baby in the house again! Bridgette seems to be loving it here as well as does her Mom, Stephanie. Bridgette has learned how to roll over and is working on scooting around and sitting up on her own. She has learned to blow kisses and to blow raspberries (stick tongue out and blow) which is hilarious! She did get sick when I did, but thankfully she was only sick for a few days and then got better. She got a cold that had a bit of a runny nose and some sneezing and that was it. I'm glad because I would have felt horrible if I had gotten her really sick.

Well I have to get ready to go out to dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)