Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates and SBQ

Here is the SBQ for Feb. 26th. I'm a bit late in answering it.


This week's SBQ was suggested by Rachel and is: What is your cross stitch weakness? (i.e., What do you have to have when you see it, even if you are supposed to be on the Wagon?)

For me it depends on the designs. I like many varied things so I can't say there is one specific kind of design that I must have when or if I see it. Though I can say that I am not all that fond of stitching a lot of flowers unless they are part of an overall picture as in many Paula Vaughn designs. Thinking about it though I would say that blackwork is probably the closest "weakness" as far as patterns I *have* to have but even then it is not every blackwork pattern I see.

Things have been real busy around here with the baby and all. I am going to start stitching the seasonal exchange piece for Sonya over again because she has not received it yet. The post office told me 8 to 10 days, and it has been 3 weeks now. I am NOT happy that it did not get to her. When I send it this time I will be sending it priority mail so that I can actually track it and I will make sure they put a customs declaration sticker on the package. I am hoping that the other members of the board do not think that I did not send the package. This was only my second exchange. My first was the Christmas Ornament and I sent it a week late. This one was mailed on Feb. 14th, one day late and has not arrived. I do have the receipt that shows I mailed a package to the UK so I could provide it if anyone asks. I just feel so bad. This was Sonya's first exchange and she did not get the peice I stitched. That is just so unfair! I am hoping to have it re-stitched by the end of this week or Monday (the 10th) at the latest and get it into the mail.

I am still working on the Love Quilt square and the rosebuds I promised a friend I would stitch and make into small sachets as prizes in a contest that she is running.

A friend on the Cross Stitch Crazy posting board posted that her husband passed away. I cried when I read it. Henny is such a wonderful person! She was friendly, warm, and welcoming when I first joined the board. She sent me a beautiful Christmas Card as well. Reading her posts and her blog have shown how devoted she was to her husband and how much she loved him. Very inspirational for me to read. I am so very sorry that Ken (her husband) passed away and I wish there was something more I could do for Henny besides keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope she is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)