Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Secret Stitching

The secret stitching piece I mentioned in my last post is done. I couldn't mail it today though because the hoop mark didn't come out in the first wash. I had to soak the piece overnight and most of today to get it out. So tomorrow I will rinse it real well then press it and get it in the mail. Once I know it has been received I will put pictures of it up. While stitching this piece I silently prayed for the person who I stitched it for, as well as let memories of our conversations and jokes run through my mind. My hope is that every stitch will be infused with my good intentions, concern and well wishes for the recipient and that maybe she will be able to feel or somehow sense those emotions when she gets it.

I got another email requesting people volunteer to stitch a square for another secret quilt. I volunteered. So now I am trying to choose a pattern that will fit 4 X 4 inches and that the recipient will hopefully like. As I do not know this person as well as the other one, I will focus on well wishes and prayers for healing and hope for her as I stitch.

Since I was working on the secret stitch I haven't put any more stitches into the "Sentiment Sampler" piece. I hope to put some more stitches into it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)