Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Secret Stitching

Right now I am working on a small project for someone and it is a secret who it is for. Hence I can not put up pics of it or say how it is to be used. I am almost done and I do hope the recipient likes it!

Other than that little square I haven't stitched in a few days so no progress pics, sorry about that. Hopefully I will get some more stitching done later tonight or tomorrow. Right now I am real tired and sore from sitting at the doctor's office for a couple hours.

Thank you very much Dawn, Charlene, Cindy, Maureen, Cindy and Jo for your comments on the wedding sampler. I really appreciate them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)