Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Away for a while

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let everyone know that I will be away for the next week. My DH's aunt passed away and we are going to attend the funeral.

If I can manage to get online while we are in Indiana, I will try to post a quick hello, but I can't promise.

I did do some more of the frog yesterday, but just 2 more rows of the green before I was distracted by preparations for going to Indiana.

2 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Myelene, DH, the family, and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)