Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

YAY I stitched today

I did some more stitching on Christmas Dreams by Joan Elliott today. I'm really wanting a finish now and am not really in the mood to stitch either of my two wips. So I decided I'd go ahead and start this small chart that I printed out of my The Gift Of Stitching Magazine. I don't remember what issue, but its a small piece. On the right side is a frog and the words "Frog Frog Go Away, Go Ruin Someone Else's Day" or something like that. It shouldn't take long to do and this is the reason I ordered the green fabric, though it is a tad darker than I was wanting. I was thinking it would be a cute pillow to hang near where I stitch. So I think I'll stitch on white or the blue fabric I got the other day, just so I can do it because that is the piece I've been wanting to stitch since I found it a couple weeks ago when I went through all my issues.

I will try to get a picture up of Christmas Dreams and the Frog one either later tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)