Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SBQ and Another Exchange!

This week's SBQ was suggested by Outi (linked to her blog) and is:
What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy
silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do
you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching?
(question linked to Blond Librarian's Blog..home of the SBQ)

When I stitch I tend to be hyperfocusing to control pain thus I do not watch tv or listen to the radio or anything while stitching. I focus on stitching to take my mind off the fact that I hurt. When I am stitching for enjoyment only I will sometimes stitch while watching movies or television or while talking with friends.

I got an email today letting me know who my match is in the Seasonal Exchange for Cross Stitch Crazy! I have to stitch a small peice that shows "summer" and send it, unfinished, to my partner. I am really excited! Now to go through my charts and find (or put together) something that will work in the size allowed and start stitching. I really hope my pal likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)