Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Friday, April 10, 2009

More Stitchy Goodness!



This is my progress on Blackwork Winter by Tam't Creations as of April 10, 2009. I did not get very far because I was hurting too bad to stitch. I am enjoying stitching this chart a gret deal. It brings back memories of my childhood, good memories too. :)




Here is my progress on Teresa Wentzler's Wedding Sampler. I did not get as much as I wanted done, but that's ok. Every little bit counts LOL

I am greatly enjoying stitching on a daily basis again. My DH is helping to keep me on track so that I stitch every day. Having his support has really helped me to stay on track. I am so very lucky to have him in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)