Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Enchanted Fabrics and Customer Service

I ordered a peice of fabric from Enchanted Fabrics. It is for the 50th wedding anniversary sampler I am kitting up for my parents. I chose Painted Champagne Cocktail. When the fabric arrived and I looked at it under my Ottlite, it had a peachish pink cast to it that clashed with the floss colors and gold metallics. So I called Enchanted Fabric to see if they had a color that is closer to pale parchment. I had not heard from them until I received an email today asking if I had gotten her message. Lori had called me back the very next day, but got the answering machine. I was very pleasantly surprised that she tried to reach me via email when the telephone had failed rather than to just let it go. To me, that is wonderful customer service! She recommended a different color (saharah) so I looked it up and it does look more like what I wanted, so I ordered it. I don't blame Lori for this as I realize that hand dyed fabrics do vary with each peice, and that pictures online do not always show exact colors clearly. I feel that she went out of her way to assist me with this project and I greatly appreciate it! I will definitely be ordering more fabric from her in the future!

2 comments:

  1. That is good customer service! I hope you're happy with the second choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find just the right fabric to that anniversary present.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)