Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Stitching and Life


This is "He Upholdeth Those Who Fall" from Precious Moments. It is being stitched with DMC floss on 16 count AIDA to make it fit within a 10 x 10 square for a charity quilt. This is what I have been stitching on a little bit lately, though I haven't been stitching as much as I want to. It is badly wrinkled but I don't want to wash it until it is done.


My back has been pretty bad lately. A couple weeks ago I drove to North Carolina to pick up my brother and my back handled the drive better than I thought it would, but it did raise my pain level. Once it finally started calming down the doctors did a myelogram (sp?) which is basically an x-ray after injecting dye directly into my back. It was done last week and I'm still hurting from it. I've had a headache every day, my lower back (where they were focusing on) has been hurting a lot more than usual and the right side SI joint has also been hurting and my whole lower back and pelvis is swollen. Swelling does not help pain much at all. So I've not been feeling up to doing much at all. I have been reading blogs and my emails, but I haven't been replying or commenting much because sitting in this chair hurts after just a few minutes. One of these days I need to get myself a laptop so that I can get online from bed. lol


I have joined my third exchange. This one is on the SanMan Originals Board and is themed Christmas In July. It is a surprise gift exchange so long as it is something stitchy. I am looking forward to getting my gift together and sending it out! I just hope my partner likes it! I'll post pictures of it once it is received.



Bridgette is now 10 months old and has started standing up holding on to furniture. She has tried taking a few steps holding onto the tables or people's hands. She is now eating solid food as she prefers that to formula or beginner baby foods. She says a few things that sound like words such as "Elmo" and "Hi". She also says, very clearly, Mama, Dada, and Baba (bottle). She is so happy and smiles a great deal. She has 4 teeth now with a couple more trying to come in. She is gorgeous and I am still thoroughly enjoying having her in the house. She is, of course, partly what keeps me so busy (though mostly it is my back that keeps me off the computer LOL).

Well that's pretty much it for me. I will try to update more often so people don't think I fell off the face of the planet or anything LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)