Copyright

All works on this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the author Missy H. (aka M. Hull). Please do not use any posts without permission of blog author. You can contact me via email.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pain and Stitching

First, I am sorry but I don't have any pictures for this post. I am in a great deal of pain today and am about to go sit in bed and stitch to see if that can help me control it or at least ignore it.

I am just doing the back stitching for the PM square for WOCS and I have completed a doily that I started a LONG time ago. I was quite surprised that I completed it and it looks just like the picture in the chart! I need to wash it before I show a picture of it here and (pain level willing) hopefully I can do that tomorrow and post it.

I am asking that you keep my daughter in your thoughts and prayers. She is going to have a major surgery on her back on Aug. 1st. A fusion of L5-S1, pulling her spine back to where it should be and having rods placed to keep it there (correcting spondylolysis I think..my spelling is probably wrong). Hopefully this surgery will make it possible for her to at least work, though the doctors have said she is half disabled and can not hold a job that requires her to stand on her feet. I'm hoping that the surgery keeps her from being permanently disabled. It was hard to learn I was disabled and I don't want my DD to suffer the same emotional and mental pain I did. It is hard enough to accept that she will have pain for the rest of her life as it is. I just hope the surgery goes well and she is better when it is over.

2 comments:

  1. I'm worry to hear about your pain :o( I have Fibromyalgia and that's enough for me. I hope you found some relief.

    I will be thinking of you and your daughter and do hope that the surgery goes well. ((((HUGS))))

    Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my Blog about Brie. She is doing much better but still not the same as before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to hear this. I hope your daughter will find a job that suits her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my internet home for my crafts. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and/or comment.

If you have any questions (looking for designer information of a piece I'm stitching, how to do cross stitch etc. ) please feel free to contact me. You will find my email address in my profile and I will do my best to either answer your question, or find information that can help you get your answer.

Thank you again for the visit and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Missy (aka Raven)